Our Leadership Team With 2 Market, you will work directly with our veteran leadership team and benefit from our long, successful track record of starting companies, running companies and advising companies of various sizes in a wide range of industries.
Managing PartnerCustomer-centric, Entrepreneurial, Financial Acumen, A Track Record of Success These are attributes most needed from a trusted advisor to grow your business. They just so happen to embody the traits Harold can bring to your business through his life long passion for product design, business development, and strategic marketing. Harold’s experience is the heart of 2 Market. His 40 year career covers industries including recycling, food service, maintenance supply industries, medical devices, consumer products and software. He understands the mindset and needs of a business person like you. He’s taken risks necessary to start and grow a business but always with a strict adherence to fiscal responsibility. His results include
- Built a company from $700K and losing money to over $40M in sales which he later sold
- Built a company and changed the process that an entire industry embraced from $0 to over $50M which he later sold
- Have practical experience as C level management of a $1B+ company
Director of SalesThe core of any growth strategy is the sales team. That is where Joe has proven results with over 25 years of medical device sales management experience, As one VC put it: Joe has “created markets for products that people did not know that they needed and doctors did not want to buy or use.” Joe has been a major player in 5 start-ups and one turn-around. All have been relationship based, repeat business sales. His background is a great balance with Harold’s deep experience with more one-time, transactional sales. His results include:
- Instrumental in developing the go-to-market strategy and building the sales teams at both Align Technology (Invisalign) and OrthoClear. The Invisalign (Align Technology) launch was the fastest growth story in medical device history at the time. His OrthoClear sales team produced a growth curve – $0 to $30M run-rate in 15 months.
- Built a sales team for InSound Medical, a disruptive hearing device manufacturer in Silicon Valley.
- Built the sales team for Asante Solutions, an insulin pump start-up