Our Leadership Team
With 2 Market, you will work directly with our veteran leadership team and benefit from our long, successful track record of starting companies, running companies and advising companies of various sizes in a wide range of industries.
Customer-centric, Entrepreneurial, Financial Acumen, A Track Record of Success
These are attributes most needed from a trusted advisor to grow your business. They just so happen to embody the traits Harold can bring to your business through his life long passion for product design, business development, and strategic marketing.
Harold’s experience is the heart of 2 Market. His 40 year career covers industries including recycling, food service, maintenance supply industries, medical devices, consumer products and software.
He understands the mindset and needs of a business person like you. He’s taken risks necessary to start and grow a business but always with a strict adherence to fiscal responsibility.
His results include
- Built a company from $700K and losing money to over $40M in sales which he later sold
- Built a company and changed the process that an entire industry embraced from $0 to over $50M which he later sold
- Have practical experience as C level management of a $1B+ company
Director of Sales
The core of any growth strategy is the sales team. That is where Joe has proven results with over 25 years of medical device sales management experience, As one VC put it: Joe has “created markets for products that people did not know that they needed and doctors did not want to buy or use.”
Joe has been a major player in 5 start-ups and one turn-around. All have been relationship based, repeat business sales. His background is a great balance with Harold’s deep experience with more one-time, transactional sales.
His results include:
- Instrumental in developing the go-to-market strategy and building the sales teams at both Align Technology (Invisalign) and OrthoClear. The Invisalign (Align Technology) launch was the fastest growth story in medical device history at the time. His OrthoClear sales team produced a growth curve – $0 to $30M run-rate in 15 months.
- Built a sales team for InSound Medical, a disruptive hearing device manufacturer in Silicon Valley.
- Built the sales team for Asante Solutions, an insulin pump start-up
Director of Technology
How many directors of technology have a law degree?
Mark brings a unique perspective to his role overseeing IT solutions for our clients. His training combines the analytical, interpersonal communications skills of a lawyer with the superior technical knowledge of best practices in service, support and security. Mark’s recommendations are based on an understanding of latest technology but are grounded in a careful evaluation of a client’s actual need.
This combination helps Mark excel at IT Operations Implementation, Project Management, and SDLC in many areas including medical devices, global products and financial services. Mark has broad technical skills and success in applying both proven and leading-edge technology. With his support, clients leverage tools and process improvements for top-line growth and profitability. Mark brings a diverse set of competencies to every engagement:
• IT operations leadership: implementation project management; best practices in service, support, and security; SDLC; technical know-how in Windows, Linux, Android, and networking.
• Team Management: project and program leadership; personnel and organizational development; diplomat and facilitator; champion and cheerleader.
• Corporate: legal entity formation, investor relations,financial analysis, regulatory requirements
• Customer Touch: relationship and account management; communications, support and training; business development and sales engineering.
Content Marketing Consultant
Dan Greenfield is a content marketing and business development strategist. His expertise in positioning/messaging, generating leads and increasing inbound web traffic comes from more than 25 years working with political leaders and corporate executives in the Internet technology, telecommunications and healthcare industries and organizing business forums for startups and small businesses.
Dan brings to the 2 Market Services leadership a deep understanding of strategic content and its power to help companies build brands, engage prospects, and grow their businesses. Working with web design and analytics teams, Dan delivers actionable content and measurable results to his clients.
Dan is co-founder of Health Space Design, a medical interiors design firm in Austin, Texas where he oversees marketing and business development. Through his published articles and blog posts, he has become a thought leader in the healthcare space.
Previously he founded a social media consultancy and served as vice president of communications for a Fortune 1000 company. Earlier in his career, he served as a press secretary on a gubernatorial race and a press secretary for Oklahoma Congressman Mike Synar as well as a video producer for companies including Procter & Gamble and a wireless trade association.
Dan is a graduate with High Honors from Wesleyan University.